On 14-15 September EIT RawMaterials is pleased to invite you to a Brokerage event and Workshop on Drones and Unmanned Systems for Exploration and Mining. The event aims at gathering large and small companies as well as researchers and inventors in the ecosystem related to unmanned systems. Organizers are welcome topics like:
- Drones, Robotics, Automation
- Advanced Materials, Sensors, Energy storage
- Digital Platforms & Solutions
- Safety, Regulations and Permits
Organizers are focused on topics relevant the following applications:
- Geological Survey/Mapping
- Open Pit Mining
- Underground Mining
The event is organised in view of providing the participants a great opportunity to find partners and prepare them for the upcoming grant proposal call by EIT RawMaterials in fall 2017. Therefore, the event will be organized in two consecutive days, from lunch to lunch, of which:
- Day 1: Plenary presentations by top-notch speakers in the drones & automation;
- Day 2: Three parallel workshops on the three application areas.
Confirmed and to be confirmed speakers include:
- Dr. Patrick Halford (IBM), Nordic Robotics & Drones Ecosystem Director.
- Kent Tano (LKAB), R&D Expert: Expectations from mining industry
- Staffan Sandström/Peter Burmann (Boliden), Technology director, Mine Automation
- Michael Haschke (DMT): Drones, self-driving vehicles for future underground mines
- Technical University of Denmark, …
For further information, please contact:
- Dr Catherine Bounsaythip, CLC Baltic Sea Business Developer of EIT RawMaterials
The event is free of charge to all participants. But registration is mandatory.
Register here (https://www.lyyti.in/EITRM_Drones_Robotics)