We had a great pleasure to be a part of 2nd edition of EU Raw Materials Week. Our seminar „The Polish Contribution to the EU Raw Materials Initiative” organised together with Euromines on 6th November 2017 in Brussels gathered mining experts and presented innovative solutions of Polish companies. Our speakers included company managers as well as representatives of EU Commission and Euromines.
The seminar was held at the Marivaux Hotel & Seminar Centre located on Boulevard Adolphe Maxlaan 98, B-1000 Brussels.
The conference provided an excellent opportunity to forge new business partnerships and demonstrate best practices in the Polish metal mining and metal processing sector. The conference was attended by leading manufacturing companies providing solutions for mining and metal processing.
Presentations from Seminar:
- Beata Staszków, CEO and President of the Board, Employers’ Organization of Polish Copper
- Oskar Filipowski, Director of Enterprise Risk Management, Compliance and Business Continuity Department, KGHM Polska Miedź
- Robert Kozłowski, Mining Business Development Director, PeBeKa S.A.
- Marek Walczuk, Senior Sales Specialist, Trade Departament, KGHM ZANAM S.A.
- Elżbieta Błotny, Manager, Marketing, Strategic Analysis and Owner Supervision, NITROERG S.A.
- Jerzy Nadolny, Chairman of the Board General Manager, Mine Master Ltd.
- Marcin Kret, Vice President, Kret i S-ka Tadeusz Kret
Thank you for your participation and effective exchange of ideas!